So far these strange feelings are been here
Spinning round and round through my thoughts
Waking up demons which I din't know
Bringing back shadows to the light where I am
Until now I've been looking to the other side
Trying to move on when I don't have a reason
It's been hard to follow your rythym
You're just too fast (or too slow?) for me
I guess you're happy on your own way
Hapiness is such a relative thing
Sometimes you need sadness to be happy
And sometimes you don't
It's still confusing to me the way you live
The wishes you want, the dreams you have
I'm not part of your world (at least not your real world)
And it's driving me crazy
I cannot continue living this constant nightmare
You are asking more that I can offer
Maybe I'm not man enough for you
Maybe you're not woman enough for me
Someday I'll see things different
Someday you'll do it too
For now I must tell this is over
At least that's what I want
I don't wanna suffer anymore
I've been through a lot of pain in my life
I've seen so much fake friends and heard so many lies
That's not what I want again
I'll be here anytime you need me
Just as always, for better or worse
It sounds like a goodbye but I'm just saying hello
To a new world which opens its doors in front of me
This is over....but I'm just beggining
09 mayo 2007
This is over
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

1 comentario:
Creo q 1era vez q leo algo de ti que este en ingles, me agrada. Algo fuerte pero muy sincero y eso me gusta. Y es curioso no saber que es lo q comienza cuando algo tan importante termina.
Publicar un comentario